To be a leading Electronics and Telecommunication engineering department providing education at Graduate, Post-Graduate and research level fulfilling changing academic and industrial needs to create human resources in the field of modern Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Our efforts are dedicated in educating the students in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering to create competent professionals with high moral values, social ethics and for pursuing higher education and research
Programme Educational Objective (PEO):-
To create technically competent human resource capable of fulfilling dynamic socio-economic needs in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- The graduates of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering shall be competent Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, with hardware & software component /subsystem selection capabilities, for system design, development, integration, operation, commission, maintenance and up gradation of the systems.
- The graduates shall have competency to become successful professionals for accelerated socio-economic growth of the organization/ country.
- The Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering graduates shall have high moral values/ethics to build an efficient team with appropriate soft skill capabilities.
Programme Outcome (PO):-
To develop core competency in various aspects of Electronics and Telecommunication systems and sub systems including their design, analysis, development and research in related areas with following program objectives:
- Competency development in various mathematical fundamentals and their applications for solving engineering problems.
- Design and analysis of telecommunication systems, signal processing and embedded
- Solving Electronics and telecommunication system problems using various modern hardware and software
- To develop team work and communication capabilities by way of minor and major projects, seminar, technical report writing and their presentation .
- The student shall have skill to apply the knowledge acquired in various subjects to solve a complex engineering problem.
- To guide students for national level competitive engineering exams.