Programme Outcome (PO)
- To develop an ability of applying mathematical concepts in solving engineering problems.
- Importing the knowledge and skills so as to design & analyse electronics systems, process Instrumentation systems & VLSI design.
- To develop competency in modelling a complete electronic/instrumentation system using state of software’s like MATLAB, TANNER, CADENCE, XILINX, SYNOPSYS etc.
- Imparting professional, ethical and social responsibilities through multidisciplinary curriculum/ education.
- To develop an ability to work individually & a team member by way of group projects, group activities & individual seminars.
- To provide training and guidance for personality developments, placements & national/ international level tests like GATE, GRE etc.
Programme Educational Objective (PEO)
- To provide theoretical and practical knowledge to analyse real life problems and suggest appropriate solutions are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering field.
- To prepare students for getting jobs in government, public and private sectors in related fields of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- To prepare students for qualifying competitive examinations like GATE for further studies, UPSC, State PSCs and other competitive exams etc. for good placements in the best available jobs.
- To encourage the students for higher studies in India as well as abroad.
- To develop the skills to become an entrepreneur.
- To develop professional approach, ethical attitude, communication skills, team work and leadership quality and adapt to latest trends by engaging in continuous learning.