To create an Academically Sound Environment which Motivates and Inspires students and to bring Laurels to the Department and Institute by pursuing High Quality Research.
The Department is committed to help students use their academic potential to the best by:
- Emphasising the Importance and Need of Chemical Science in Engineering.
- Providing Distinctive and Relevant Education in the Chemical Sciences at the Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
- Providing Theoretical and Practical Training in Advanced Areas of Chemical Sciences.
- Imparting basic knowledge about the Environment to students and Motivating them to participate in Environment Protection, Conservation and its Improvement.
- Developing Strategic Partnerships with other Departments, Academic and Research Institutions and Chemical Industries.